Friday, August 7, 2015

Marques'Almeida AW15 Campaign


I do not often share my thoughts because I want people to experience the images that I post on my online scrapbook for themselves but they do or should know that I don't post anything that I don't like. 

Every now and then I brake the habit of silence because my breath was taken away.




The Marques'Almeida AW15 Campaign is colourful, raw, playful and full of positive energy that leaves a smile on my face. 


Photographer Ronan Mckenziedid captures the normal real girls wearing the pieces in their own way, empowered and having fun with it also they look strong and comfortable.




Marques'Almeida is releasing their AW15 campaign to clients and fans via personal email where they tailor the content they send based on the feedback from each individual. 

They have kindly allowed me to publish few images - if you want to see more you can contact their Head of Communications Rita, who will respond personally to you, on rita@marquesalmeida.com



P.S. there is also a video that is the cherry on top, so I strongly encourage you to contact lovely and brilliant Rita!

Over&Out
G

No comments: